Graduate Java Developer
- £22000 - £24000 per annum
- Posted 07/11/2018
A fantastic role with a European provider of leading edge solutions to the Telco sector, with both products and solutions deployed in a vast number of Tier 1 European Telco's.
They have offices based around the South East of England, with a number of blue chip clients using their big data analytics platform.
Currently looking for a graduate, or somebody looking for their next challenge.
As a Graduate Java Developer you will ideally have:
- Experience of development within Java and associated libraries
- Knowledge of working within IDE type development, such as NetBeans
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of unit testing and debugging
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Good communication skills - both verbally and written
- Have the ability to learn quickly, multi-task and be able to work under pressure
- Experience with Tableau would also be beneficial
As a Graduate Java Developer you will be:
- Working on the development of web based products
- Working as part of a small team creating solutions
- Both designing and developing on a day to day basis
- Working alongside the engineering team to gain insight and adapt the products consistently
This is a brilliant and exciting role, which is perfect for anybody looking to grow and establish themselves as a developer!
Apply now, don't miss out!